Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
Let's do the Native Indian Dance Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

WARNING
WILDBOYZ features stunts performed by
and under the supervision of professionals.
MTV2 and the producers must insist
that no one attempt to recreate or re-enact
any of these stunts or activities.
We did not hurt any animals
making this show.

Amazonian Rainforest
18
Heartagram
Sparkling Purple Lamborghini
Jackass,Wildboyz,Viva La Bam,Homewrecker
Jamie Oliver's books
Skateboarding
Kiwi

East Africa
Venetia
Marcus
Huda
Kang Heong
Valerie
Sharon
Nick
Medeline
Say Hwee
Pei Wen
Sandee
Maya
Marie
Guo Jie
Pei Mun
Min Min
Natalie
Ahmad(Wan)
ReAnne
Issac
Crystle
Kathe
Dee
Wee
Mei Qian


Southen Florida

Archives-

  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • January 2007





  • Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

    Saturday, February 04, 2006

    Rescue

    You are the Son of light
    I can't be left behind
    No one else will do
    I will take hold of You
    I need You, Jesus
    Come to my rescue
    Where else could I go?
    There's no other name by which I am saved
    Capture me with grace
    I will follow You
    My heart is Yours for life
    I need Your hand in mine
    No one else will do
    Lord, I put my trust in You
    I need You Jesus
    Come to my rescue
    Where else could I go?
    There's no other name by which I am saved
    Oh capture me with grace
    I will follow You
    This world has nothing for me
    This world has nothing for me
    This world has nothing for me
    (I will follow You)
    This world has nothing for me
    I need You Jesus
    Come to my rescue
    Where else could I go?
    There’s no other name by which I am saved
    Capture me with grace
    I will follow You
    Oh I need You Jesus
    To come to my rescue
    Where else could I go?
    There’s no other name by which I am saved
    Capture me with grace
    Won't You Capture me with grace
    I will follow You
    I will follow You
    This world has nothing for me
    This world has nothing for me

    Rescue - Newsong

    Ok usually I don't post Christian songs up.
    But I think they are important to me.
    Gwen will probably be going..Did Jeremy do something to you?
    Haha no Gwen. Its all me.

    As you can see I felt pretty bumed this afternoon.
    And I was engaging in songs which made me feel sad and depress.Thats worst.

    But then I decided why did I let myself be so bumed.
    The devil was feeding on my self loathing and making me lose faith in everything I believed in the big man up there. He knows that I will be affected heavily if he played around with that special someone. As much as the big man knows about our heart's feeling, so does that horny bastard.
    So I decided pray, and change from Linkin Park to Hillsongs.
    And I decided to practice my drums for awhile. Immediately I felt, great. That feeling of being down was completely gone. And I stated I will not think twice about putting my faith in the big man. I will not try to rescue things myself. I know thats not a good idea. I'll just have faith. Now, everyone knows I miss her so much. And that I hardly spend time with her and that was how that horny bastard used that feeling to make me think, she'll drift away and will never love you again. Where is you God?Haha you big fat loser. You won't succeed. He made me think so negative that I almost wanted to give up that very second. But then after I pray I thought, what or rather who was the main reason that I even got a chance and who should be the main reason of this relationship. No not me, not her. The big man.Yes I trusted everything to him and I will not again think twice about doing things my own.

    The world is crazy and mad. I think only the big man can save me from the madness. Thus the song. He placed all the special people in my life already and I treasure all of you. I don't think I will meet anymore very special people. Esp when I work.

    Well it's a rather religious and sappy post. But hey! What do you care I'm me and I don't need you to tell me what to do. Haha.

    We got it made @ 4:32 AM

    0 says

    Comments: Post a Comment